Yachts arrives like mushrooms after the rain :)
Three weeks of plenty applicantions behind us. Another twelve boats joined to our adventure, so we already reach last year record.
We are happy to do all the preparation to make exceptional Slavonic event.
I promised that there would not be a boar this time, I do what I can for him to let him peacefully run across the wilderness, that is why we are thinking about new secular menu tradition – maybe dumplings with shrooms and cabbage from Nova Pierogova?:)
Here are our players:
16. s/y Pardosa – first trimaran in SailBook Cup 2015
17. s/y Reset – Artur Sykson this time on Gib Sea 362
18. s/y Sunrise – Krystian Szypka, Ostar sailor ;p
19. s/y Endorphine – winner of KWR class in 2014.
20. s/y Bliski – jacht was constructed as a crossing boat with snail :) and for gents, who would not sail to wind.
21. s/y Gringo – modified construction Setka type
22. s/y Copernicus – flag unit of Gdynia’s Yacht Klubu Stal,
participant of Whitbread Round The World Race in 1973 year
23. s/y Mikka – second trial to SailBook Cup,
last year they had engine problems, which crossed out they from starting list.
24. s/y Strefa Ciszy 2 – with comandor of Jachklub Elblag
25. s/y Four Winds – remembered by us for will to fight 2014′
– 400 NM on torned mainsail;)
26. s/y Oiler.pl – ex Blagodarnost, ex Rubin in new hands
27. s/y Cecilia – yellow Murena 30
It looks to be an exciting week on the Baltic:)